Pixar – What Makes a Story Relatable
A quick look at Pixar’s approach to storytelling and character development.
- Don’t be afraid of the blank sheets — Pixar production designer Ricky Nierva talking at TEDxAthens about the creative process.
- The Toy Story 3 you never saw — The plot for Circle 7’s abandoned film was radically different to the Toy Story 3 that eventually hit cinemas in 2010.
- Pixar’s Merida ‘sexualised’ for induction into The Disney Princess Collection — Merida’s creator Brenda Chapman: “I think it’s atrocious what they have done to Merida.”
- Pixar in a box! Animation lessons from the masters — A collaboration between Pixar Animation Studios and Khan Academy, sponsored by Disney.
- Jon Negroni’s The Pixar Theory & the true identity of Andy’s mom in Toy Story